Feeling stuck on an issue and not ready to commit to intensive 1-2-1 coaching?
Then the Empower Hour is perfect for you!
Empower Hour is a 1-hour intensive session focused on a single problem.
Need help pulling through your anxiety? Do you need a quick confidence boost? Do you want to get rid of mummy guilt? Or perhaps let go of excessive worries or other thoughts & beliefs that don't serve you?
EmPower Hour Session is all about finding a quick win to help you cut through anxiety and indecision and get you unstuck.
By the end of the session, you will:
• Be rid of the problem you choose to work on
• Have clarity and a crystal clear idea of your next steps
• Feel confident and empowered
• Be energized, inspired, and motivated
...and more!We all need help at times...Being a mum is not easy, especially in this day and age when mums have to deal with so much by themselves while being under a pressure to be Supermums...Not easy at all.You love your kids, but there are moments when you don't enjoy motherhood; when you shout at our children; when you think you don't do a good job; when you think "you cannot do this anymore"...Very common and totally normal.
I have been there too!There were moments when I felt inadequate, like I could not cope, or like my life was over which eventually led to severe mental health issues. There were moments when I too needed a quick win to get unstuck. And now, I would love to give it to YOU!Are you ready, beautiful?
How does it work:Once you book an appointment, I will get back to you with any additional questionsI may have. Our session will be by video call.This is your time so the more I know about you and your problem, the brighter the results will be.During our 1-hour session, we will reframe the thoughts and beliefs that don't serve you, resolve the problem you choose to work on, and provide professional advice on your next steps for achieving even more powerful results.INVESTMENT£97 per session
Ivana is lovely, supportive and caring WOMAN and mum. Working with her exposed for me more different perspectives in my views of the life. Ivana helped me with anxiety in little steps for me to understand more about my struggle. I would recommend her anytime as she really knows how to support people, she can 'see' that every problem can be solved.Natalia Cervinkova, Mum of 1
Ivana has a deep passion for helping mothers. Having experienced early motherhood struggles herself, she goes above and beyond to ensure you're well supported and able to see hope for the future. If you're struggling yourself, Ivana is a great person to turn to!Anya Bellinger, Mum of 2
I came to Ivana for help with my anxiety issues and boosting my confidence, I had been struggling for a long time with this, around 2.5 years. She worked on me using NLP techniques. I felt unsure at first as I could not really feel anything. By the end of the session I did feel super relaxed, but I still did not feel any significant changes. The next day I still didn’t notice anything. The day after that however, I felt confident and no anxiety whatsoever. This has now lasted for months and even in situations that I should feel anxious I just seem to be able to take in in my stride and not get overwhelmed. I can’t thank her enough or recommend her more highly.Kourtnie Perry
I did an Empower hour with Ivana regarding a life decision question that I struggled to move forward with. Through NLP, Ivana helped me to not only order my thoughts but discover underlying convictions and beliefs, which has made it all much clearer to me. Thank you!Lena Thomé
With my Empower Hour, you get:
• 1 x 60-minute online session with me that will leave you empowered and with a clear vision on what you do next
What this session is not:
• A ‘one size fits all’ approach
• Ongoing supportWHO AM I AND WHY YOU CAN TRUST ME?I am a mother of twins who survived postnatal depression (amongst other things) which was frankly the scariest and loneliest experience of my life. I know you see a lot of mums starting mummy businesses, sharing their experiences and great motherhood tips - but I am that person who actually went way out of their comfort zone to support and other mums and make a real difference in their lives.I started with a blog to share the truths about motherhood people don't talk about, and within 2 years became an award-nominated blogger, host of workshops for new mums that I run in cooperation with the NHS midwives, I published the book 'Motherhood - The Unspoken', completed and NLP and life-coaching course and started to help mothers as a motherhood life coach.I have received messages from mums thanking me for changing or even saving their lives. I have been featured on various media outlets and invited as a speaker on postnatal mental health to multiple events, including this year's International Women's Festival Divas of Colour. I also occasionally appear on BBC 3CR as a guest of Nana Akua's parenting show.If BBC trusts me to share my insights and opinions with their audience...You can feel confident you’re getting the best coaching.I have helped hundreds of mothers worldwide overcome fears, anxiety, depression; improve their relationship;give incredible confidence boost, understand their children's behaviour, or uncover hidden mental blocks that they were not even aware of. All in all - I helped them to be HAPPY IN MOTHERHOOD AND BEYOND.My students say they work with me because I’m down-to-earth, honest, and genuine (and not just in that trendy way).With me, what you see is what you get.It took me a lot of time and pain to get from suicidal to be a confident, happy mum to happy children, but I know how to get there faster and with ease!I’m the living proof that it’s possible and my mission is to help you get there as fast as possible.Are you ready to take the first step, darling?
'Our Deepest Fear Is Not That We Are Inadequate.
Our Deepest Fear Is That We Are Powerful Beyond Measure.'
- Nelson Mandela
PhDr. IVANA POKU is a motherhood life coach, award-nominated blogger, certified NLP and life coaching practitioner, author of ‘Motherhood – The Unspoken‘, mum of twin boys, wife to an amazing husband, and a believer in every mother’s power to achieve anything she desires.
Originally from Slovakia, Ivana moved to England at the age of 29. After becoming a mother, she suffered major postnatal depression.
But sadly, she soon understood she was not the only one struggling. Even if things don't go as far as depression, being a mother is the hardest job and every stage of motherhood is challenging in a different way.
After she'd pulled out of depression, Ivana set up Mumsjourney and have been helping mums from around the world to feel happy in motherhood and beyond.